The fight to save our planet continues...
According to the Web of Science, more than 63,000 peer-reviewed research papers were published on environmental sustainability in the last 30 months, indicating the importance of this subject for funding agencies (at government level) and investors across the globe.
As more is needed to avert worldwide ecological disaster, BCC Research explore the global focus on preserving earth in their latest eBook on sustainability.
- Key areas of investment contributing to environmental sustainability
- Challenges ahead for renewable energy sources
- Sustainable, cost-effective energy storage solutions
- Creative solutions in response to global warming
- Forecasted data about the future of renewable energy, hydrogen production trends, biodegradable polymers and more